The IRS is not at the top of anyone’s “favorite” list. Now even IRS employees are hating life and moral is at an all time low. Here are some interesting excerpts:
- IRS employees are being vilified (thank you Tea Party Scandal)
- IRS employees are having to buy their own pens and paper clips due to budget shortfalls.
- Employees computers are constantly crashing due to insufficient tech support.
- IRS will not allow employees to speak to other tax professionals without approval.
- IRS annual budget has fallen 1.2 billion.
- 40% of phone calls seeking IRS assistance actually receive it.
- Walk-in Assistance at all time lows
- 19% fewer criminal investigations
- 46,000 fewer IRS audits
The way things are going Ted Cruz may get his wish and the IRS will be dismantled.